Cauliflower Card Order Forms will be sent home with children. For those that aren’t familiar with these from previous years, your children can complete a design/drawing/collage etc. that will be converted into the front of a professionally printed Christmas card. You order packs of 12 x A6 cards in a cellophane wrap which are delivered complete with envelopes. Your child is credited as designer printed on the back of the cards and a choice of greeting is printed inside.
The first pack of 12 cards costs £5.50 and each additional pack is £4.50, you can also order adhesive gift labels if you want showing the same design (see the order form attached). £1 from each pack goes to Friends of Scarcroft School.
Steps to Follow
1) Read the guidelines at the bottom of the Order Form that say what materials work best and which to avoid. (or read them here http://www.cauliflowercards.co.uk/christmas-cards-artwork-guidelines.html) (click on Christmas cards and then artwork guidelines)
2) Complete the artwork on an A4 or A5 piece of paper.
3) Keep important details such as text/border designs at least 1cm away from the edges as the artwork is slightly cropped when making the cards.
4) Try not to crease or fold the artwork as these can appear as marks on the print.
5) Pritt Stick the artwork on the Order Form and circle one of the arrows on the Form (shaped like Christmas trees) to show which way is up.
6) Fill in your Order Form and Child’s Name (please put their class at the bottom)
7) Attach your cheque made payable to Friends of Scarcroft School or cash payment in a named envelope and return all to School Reception no later than Friday morning 4th November 2016.
The cards are printed and delivered back to school for you at the end of November 2016.
There’s a booklet of example cards and guidelines by the FoSS Box on the school reception desk and you can get ideas from Cauliflower’s online gallery at www.cauliflowercards.co.uk/xmas_gallery.html click on Christmas cards and Gallery.